Monthly Voluntary Sector Promotion
The Voluntary Sector Liaison Team at The Kirkbymoorside Surgery organise monthly promotions of voluntary sector groups throughout the year. There is a Voluntary Sector Booking Form for those groups who would like to book a month to promote the work that they do in our area and for our patients.
What we offer you for an entire month:
- 5 page Powerpoint presentation on a large flat screen monitor in our waiting room
- 15 word message on all our prescriptions (approximately 1,000 generated each month)
- Designated area for a display on your organisation alone in both our waiting rooms
- Promotional posters displayed on every GP door for one month
- Information highlighted to all staff (clinical and non-clinical) for the month
- Hyperlink on a dedicated page on our website to promote your organisation (our website gets approximately 3,000 hits per month)
You do not have to use all of these services if you do not want to. If you have any other suggestions about how we could promote your work within the Surgery then please contact us and we will be happy to disucss this.
This service is proving very popular with our third sector colleagues. Please contact the team or send us your completed booking form and we will contact you to see if we can accommodate the month that you want.
In 2011 we worked with the Vountary Sector to produce a Consent to Share Information form that patients could choose to complete giving permission for the voluntary sector group to share basic information with the patient's GP about the services they were receiving. This helps GPs to build up a holistic picture of everyone who is involved with a patient.
Who to contact?
The Voluntary Sector Liaison Team
working with the voluntary sector to promote healthy lives
The Kirkbymoorside Surgery, Tinley Garth, Kirkbymoorside, York, YO62 6AR
Tel. 01751 431254